You are cordially invited to attend the 2021 Eastern Suburbs Racquetball Association Annual General Meeting which will be held at 7.30 pm next Monday 13 December 2021.
Like our 2020 AGM, this will be a virtual meeting conducted via Zoom.
Details of the Zoom Meeting ID and Password will be provided via email prior to the meeting to everyone who has registered.
To Register to attend the AGM click here: https://forms.gle/hoezvqtuKgyrhb877
The Ordinary Business of the AGM shall be to:
- Confirm the minutes of the 2020 AGM
- Receive reports relating to the 2019 – 2020 financial year
- Elect the committee for the 2020 – 2021 financial year
- Appoint an auditor for the 2020- 2021 financial year
The members of the 2020-2021 committee have indicated their willingness to continue. The committee works to serve the interests of ESRA and its members. We encourage members who believe they can contribute to the ESRA’s success to nominate to serve on the committee.
The Nomination Form (below) should be returned to the Secretary, Ross Phillips, by email to email@example.com
The relevant documents for the AGM are provided below:-
- Minutes 2020 ESRA AGM
- Audited Financial 2020-2021
- President’s & Treasurer’s Report 2020-2021
- Nomination Form 2021-2022
If you are unable to attend the AGM, you are invited to send an apology and appoint Ian Chalmers firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary Meredith email@example.com as a proxy to vote at the meeting on your behalf.