NEW FIXTURES showing Issue Date: 11/02/2021 have been posted on the ESRA website.
If you have printed copies of the earlier Fixtures please replace them with the CURRENT version.
The revised Fixtures contain two Team changes:
• The Grace Park Grade 2 team will now play out of Mountain District (Genesis Wantirna) as Mountain District Grace. Home night and starting time remain the same … Tuesday, 7.00 pm
• The Grade 4 Mountain District Pink Panthers will be “rested” this season. They have been replaced by the Dromana Cannons. Once again, home night and starting time are unchanged … Tuesday 7.30 pm. This change has enabled us to find a spot in a team for pretty much everyone who wishes to participate in Autumn Pennant.
New Team Lists reflecting the above changes are also posted on the website
• These lists also show some player additions, changes of playing order and changes of Captain
SEE QUICK LINKS -> ‘ESRA Teams and Players Autumn 2021’
• In light of the Vic Gov “Circuit Breaker” COVID lockdown announced yesterday we have introduced a “NO SUPPER” policy until further notice.
Venues have differing facilities, and differing policies relating to food & beverage. We will revisit Suppers as circumstances allow.
• This policy does not preclude teams sharing a drink after play, by agreement between players; and providing that the COVID-19 policy of the Venue is complied with.
Venue Specific Information
CLUB ACCESS SPECIAL CONDITIONS
• We have received the following:
o Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club – Parking and Venues Access (Note: NO Scoresheets provided)
Kooyong Visitor access and COVID
o Mulgrave Country Club – Rules and Conditions for Visitors playing or watching
o Mountain District Club -COVID\VISITOR Access INSTRUCTIONS:
MD Venue Access and Covid Rules
• These documents are posted on the ESRA website in the Clubs section and above.
The “Circuit Breaker” is scheduled to end after five days. It is legally able to be extended to two weeks. We are operating on the assumption that our season will begin as scheduled on the week commencing Monday 22 February 2021. if it becomes necessary to do so, we will further review our season in conjunction with S&RV, and other Metro competitions.